This form is to be used for groups wishing to use one or more C.A.R.S. repeaters for nets, drills or related activity. This form should also be used by existing groups to reaffirm or update their use of C.A.R.S. repeaters. Granted requests are good for one year from authorization date. C.A.R.S. reserves the right to revoke a granted request at any time.
- All requests for group repeater use are subject to the approval of the C.A.R.S. board of directors.
- Please make your request as far in advance of your scheduled event as possible. Requests are first come, first served.
- Granted requests that reserve a repeater for a recurring event lasting more than one (1) year will be subject to annual review.
- A decision will be made within 30-days or less after receipt of your request.
- Established Nets Such as (but not limited to) ARES Monday and Wednesday Nets at 7:00 PM Local and the Granite State FM net, nightly at 8:30 PM Local are Grandfathered and do not need to apply.
- The Net Manager, i.e., requester for the Net, Will be responsible for Net Etiquette and will ensure there will be no profanity allowed on the Net, no discrimination or other derogatory language used. If this is violated the Net could be cancelled by the Board of Directors.
Download the PDF Form here: CARS Net Request form 1.0
Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to Jeff Shaw, 831 Hemlock Corner Loop Henniker NH 03242.