Capital Area Repeater Society
Quarterly Meeting Minutes January 29, 2018
- Call to order at 1902L with 9 members present
- Secretaries Report read and approved
- Nominations for Director were taken. Peter (K1PJS) was elected
- Nominations for Vice President were taken. Frank (N1FDR) was elected
- Discussion of IRS Status occurred. Resolution of matter in our favor.
- Treasurers Report was read and approved.
- Discussion of Membership retention occurred.
- Contact net managers to make sure there is mention of CARS in their closing.
- Tiered Membership was discussed.
- Discussion on setting up PayPal for CARD occurred. Will be followed up by N1FDR.
- Email all former members personally with a reminder, follow up in 30 days with note card
- N1FDR Will meet up with KB1WTI for placing PayPal on the website.
- Tech Committee Report
- Plausawa Hill status discussed.
- W1ALE Status was discussed.
- Discussion of recent issues
- Motion to purchase new antenna was seconded and approved.
- Work Day planned for spring.
- Small discussion reguarding the 220 machine occurred.
- April 23, 2018 possible date for next meeting.
- Adjourn at 2030l
Jeffrey Shaw (KB1WTI)