Update for 1/10/17

Home Forums Website Information Updates Update for 1/10/17

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KB1WTI 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

KB1WTI
    Participant

Good morning everyone,

This may be my last update here on the website. (Those cheering, settle down)

A Crack team has been working on updating K1BKE.ORG and getting the information up there. At this time, all officers should have an account and permissions to post articles and such. Our president wishes to move to a committee structure, so the chairs of each committee will also be able to post when they are assigned. Members will be able to comment and participate in the forums.

What is coming down the pike? Well, putting the finishing touches on the user management system so that even a Luddite could manage it with out much trouble, and to gradually open the site to articles and such posted by members. For now, I will get with the website team and we will work out a submission process.

If you do not currently have an account, I will be adding you into the system manually and sending you an activation link when the user management system is ready. till then, hang tight. If all goes well, I should have it ready in the next week.

From here on, I will be posting in the website updates section of the forums, visible to all registered users (I think)

As always, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to send them to me.

Jeff – KB1WTI

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Updates’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Contoocook Valley Radio Club