CONTOOCOOK VALLEY RADIO CLUB
GENERAL MEETING 1/9/18
- The meeting was called to order at 7:30 pm.
- There were 23 people present.
- Mickie gave her Treasurer’s Report. She reviewed all transactions, both in and out for the last month or so. All is in good shape. The report stood as reported.
- Steve Jones gave the Secretary’s report for the 11/28/17 Executive Committee Meeting. The report stood as reported.
- The Repeater Committee report was given by Larry Beagle. All is well up on the hill.
- Jeff gave the Program Planning (Events) Committee report. He reviewed those things that he is working on at this time.
- Pete Stohrer gave us an update of the latest from the ARRL. Of interest was the additional Band Privileges being contemplated for those holding the Technician Class License. He also spoke to other matters of interest within the leadership of the League.
- The Business Meeting adjourned at 7:49 pm.
- Next, 7 people presented on various things that they were working on, or with. The presenters were: Rick Hodges, (not yet a member) Dale Clement, Steve Jones, Don Curtis, Pat Hart, Bob Sletten, Barry Whittemore.
Steve Jones, CVRC Secretary, N1JHJ