CONTOOCOOK VALLEY RADIO CLUB
GENERAL MEETING 11/14/17
- The meeting started at 7:28 pm.
- [Dues were collected from M. Barker and J. Sheehy.]
- 3. There were 17 people present.
- The meeting began in reverse order with Cal Calivito presenting Christmas from HRO.
- He highlighted several new units from the various manufacturers, gave out small gifts, new catalogs, etc.
- The presentation was quite informative.
- The Secretary’s report and the Treasurer’s were presented and stood as recorded.
- Frank gave a Repeater Committee report and presented continuing discussion on the disposition of the second repeater donated by Jim Fowler.
- Further discussion will continue into January, 2018.
- Girls-on-the-Run will occur this Saturday at Memorial Field, this Saturday. Volunteers are needed. If able to assist, be there at about 8:30 am.
- Contact Russ, KB1JCX, head of ARES if you wish to become part of ARES.
- The next Steering Committee for CVRC will be at Jen’s house on Nov. 28th at 7:30 pm.
- The election of CVRC officers for the 2018 calendar year, occurred next. Ballots were distributed and members present voted. The winners for next year are the same officers as we have had for last year. The are: Jen Shaw for President, Jeff Shaw for Vice President and program planner, Mickie Clement for Treasurer, Steve Jones for Secretary.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:37 pm.
Steve Jones, CVRC Secretary, N1JHJ