CONTOOCOOK VALLEY RADIO CLUB
STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING
- The meeting started at 7:17 pm.
- Present: Mike Plunkett, Ken Wilkens, Jeff Shaw, Jen Shaw, Dale & Mickie Clement, Steve Jones, Frank Ross.
- Mickie ngave the Treasurer’s Report and detailed several, mostly routine transactions.
- Frank gave the Repeater Committee report, and among other things, noted that a new 12 mo., #27 Marine Deep Cycle battery was installed.
- Frank also noted that Jim Fowler (KA1SU) donated an almost new Yaesu Fusion repeater to our club. A discussion ensued as to various things that might be done with the repeater. Some were to use as a backup to our current repeater, to have available for remote ARES activities, to activate on the 440 band, etc., etc.
- Mike gave us an update on the Scholarship Committee activities, and how they are proceeding to raise funds.
- Other issues of general import were discussed as well.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:32 pm.
Steve Jones, CVRC Secretary (N1JHJ)