CVRC GENERAL MEETING
SEPT. 12, 2017
- The meeting began at 7:31 pm.
- There were approximately 27+ people present.
- Scholarship Comm. Report: The kickoff for next years fundraising will begin soon. Further discussion will occur at the Steering Committee.
- Repeater Committee Report: After a crew went to the site and measured various parameters, we were advised to “Leave it Alone”. It was determined that the RF losses in the cans was manageable and to leave it alone. Also the repeater needs a new deep cycle battery.
- Upcoming Activities:
- Pedaling for Payson – Sept. 16th
- Music on Mainstreet (Henniker) – Sept. 30th. More people are needed to assist with communications (This is primarily an ARES activity)
- STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING – Sept. 26th at Jen’s House (7:00 pm)
- Nearfest – Oct. 13th & 14th Deerfield Fair Grounds.
- NH Championship Regatta – Oct. 15th on the Merrimack River. More hams are needed.
- Next GENERAL MEETING – Oct. 10th Hopkinton Library.
- Next, Jock Irvine gave his presentation on QRP CW. It was very interesting. Picture and info are on line. Also check K3WWP.com John Shannon’s website for more info.
Steve Jones, N1JHJ
Secretary of CVRC
NOTE: THESE NOTES WERE ORIGINALLY TAKEN BY MICKIE CLEMENT , SINCE STEVE JONES WAS OUT OF STATE AT THE TIME. Thank you Mickie!