CVRC Steering Committee Meeting
- The meeting started at 7:05 pm.
- Present: Ken Wilkens, Jen Shaw, Jeff Shaw, Steve Jones
- The Treasurer’s Report was presented by Jen Shaw. Mickie was unavailable.
- Steve Jones read the minutes of the 8-8-17 General Meeting.
- Query: The time and date from Larry Beagle for the next Tech. License Course?
Ken Wilkens, after extensive study, gave a report on various options open to us for the next Christmas Party. We talked about the Slusser Senior Center, the Ici Bon Restaurant (where we hold a reservation at this time), Allen’s Restaurant, choosing a dinner, a buffet, or other type of service, the pros and cons of catering, insurances, costs, and several other issues.
. We will investigate The Henniker Community Center, doing a pot luck somewhere and other options.
Reminder: The Ici Bon Restaurant reservation currently is for Dec. 9th, starting at about 3 or 4 and running to 8:00 pm.
We will continue to study the options available.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 pm.
Steve Jones, N1JHJ, Secretary of the CVRC.